Go to top
At SHAPE Toronto Physiotherapy, our team of physiotherapists work in consultation with SHAPE sports therapists, chiropractors, certified personal trainers, certified kinesiologists, strength & conditioning specialists & registered massage therapists to develop individualized treatment programs for our patients, utilizing Integrated Therapy & Training (ITT).
Please be assured that we have established protocols for your health, safety and well-being.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Preventing and treating sports injuries
- Restoring and increasing range of motion in joints
- Increasing coordination
- Counselling and educating in pre-and post-natal care
- Designing 'user-friendly' or ergonomically-correct homes and workplaces
- Educating clients in the use of devices such as canes, crutches and wheelchairs
- Helping injured individuals return to work successfully through 'work hardening' programs
- Alleviating pain
SHAPE Health & Wellness Centres TorontoCall: 416.929.8444EMAILLOCATIONS:
1) 261 Davenport Rd. (Avenue & Davenport)
2) 35 Coldwater Rd. (Leslie & York Mills)
Wheelchair Access & Free Parking